Monday, November 07, 2005

a little eye candy




so this is i guess my first real post on this page. really, i just want to get some content up so i can get a good view of what my web design is gonna look like. no offense. either way! this is some good stuff.

So here are some pictures sent to me by my (soon to be) neighbor there ~ it's of our apartments, and the castle and shrine behind them.


Also, I put in my two week notice tomorrow! I leave in just a little more than that. How cool is that?

make sure to leave me comments and stuff. It's not too important since i'm still in Reno... but i'll expect them over there!

4 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Blogging Blogging Queen said...

Hi there! I was just surfin blogs via the nav bar up top
and found yours (like and adventure). You write better
than many of the blogs I just went by, so have you
ever thought about trying to make a little money
blogging? Not tons, but I mean, just enough to
pay for some other things like webhosting or a car
payment, etc? Well, please do NOT confuse this with
the cr*ppy comment spam I see all over the place, but
I spotted a very cool free book on how to make money
blogging blogging and blogging some more..!

Hey, if you're gonna do it, you might as well get a LITTLE somethin' for it...!

Take care, and keep up the great writing,
Tiffany Burrell
How to Make Money Blogging Blogging
ps. No, that's NOT my real picture, lol!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Dan said...

woo! I got my first comment, look at that?

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger maresa said...

haha

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Don S said...

Sounds as if you are already "going native". I recommend it. So far, your pictures remind me of Iowa not at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home