Thursday, November 24, 2005

freaking out

I think I feel like I need some sort of closure, but I realize that doesn't really exist, you know? So I guess I just need to look ahead instead. I'm about to try to hit the hay, then wake up and hop on the plane! Here's my address where you can mail stuff to me.

Daniel Martin
Hiroshima Omoto Building 1F
1-17 Naka-ku, Hacchobori
Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken 730-0013
Japan

don't ask me what all that means, like what's the region and whats the district and so on, because I know most Japanese cities don't even use street names. So, I have no freakin' clue. Just smile and nod.

I'm pretty sure I WAY overpacked, I told myself I'd just "bring what I needed" but now my apartment will be flooded with junk from the past, haunting me every day. Or maybe I packed good, we'll see. Gah, I'm sort of freaking out! Good night, and I'll miss you all a lot, 'cause I do already and I haven't even left.

<3 -D

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whater the correct expression is for welcoming you to japan when i'm not in japan myself, i say that. so, welcome yourself to japan!

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we put up our "Japan clock" on the bookcase. When it was 2:00 p.m. Saturday, it was 7 a.m. Sunday morning. By now you might be waking up to your first full day there. Looking forward to checking your blog for updates this week...if you have internet access in training school. Want to hear about your flight over and meeting up with the Amity people. How was the Osaka airport?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home