Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kumano Two

Wow. What a busy place, for such a uninhabited eventless place. Or maybe it's just me.


That frightening afternoon on Vimeo

there you go. It's that TV show I talked about, I caught it with my camera, so sorry for the quality!! It didn't turn out as bad as it could have I think.

I am quickly running out of batteries and time, i've been HAULING trying to get all these pictures and videos up, but work is going great. I haven't taught a class since my last post, because of this school concert thing, check out the vids, but here is the song that us teachers sang.


Kona Yuki on Vimeo
that clip is of us singing the song i embedded below.
Okay, my batteries are gone now, gotta go!!
peace~

2 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger battlmnkey said...

OMg! It's that one song!!

Dude that video was so awesome. You looked so serious! That's really cool.
Also, your pictures were very good with the kiddies and all. They're cute.

maresa

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the tv show! Did you speak any Japanese to them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home