Saturday, November 26, 2005

okayama!

OKAY! So i'm in Okayama, and running out of batteries!! I won't have time, i don't think, to post up my photos here, but i can link you all to where i'll upload them. i also won't have time to use capital letters anymore, so sorry.

so it's 4:20 here in the afternoon, on sunday. i got in last night, stayed up till around 10:30, went to a bar, woke up this morning at 7 and have been running aorund. Oh my god, low battery message!!!

Here's my album

that should work!! Gotta split! just have to say everything is swell, except my legs and knees are killing me. maybe i'll hop in the ofuro and take a hot bath.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are there safely and enjoying everything. The photo album is GREAT! Wish I were there! Thanks for blogging for us.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures and hearing from you. Hope you enjoy your stay there. It is going to be fun reading your blog, it makes me feel like i am enjoying it with you. Love, Heloise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home