Wednesday, November 30, 2005

hey!
it's awesome to hear about what's going on at home. Training is long but easy. I'm on break, need to be quick so i can get some food and go back for another 5 hours without going crazy!
Uncle Don, try inserting a . if you need image hosting go to www.photobucket.com !

it would be best to be able to post them in the comment section, then everyone could see! I look awesome in my suits, i need to get some pictures up. Not too much to write, except all I eat is pasta. I hope my hair doesn't start falling off from malnutrition. But.. it's so GOOD. Meat is scarce here. mostly i've just been pressed for time. I'll swing by the grocery store next door and get some sushi for lunch. Everything is so wierd here, little narrow alley ways... but down one you'll find the supermarket for example. Or a karaoke joint, or some such. I am bouncing off the walls to get outta here and get to Hiroshima!
Also, I see these little Japanese joints, all wood and lanterns outside and when you're by yourself it's SO intimidating to think about going into one, because you are so so different, so i usually go to 7-11 and pick up an obento(box lunch).
Definately still tons i need to get used to...!
Back to the ol' 9-5. Taught my first "practice" lesson today. No sweat.

<3 -D

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan!
I enjoy seeing your blog so much. I just got back from LA this evening (Thursday) after Jeff and I moved a load of furniture into my apartment in Fullerton. The company will close on Dec.9. I'm going back on Dec.6 to stay for a couple of weeks and start work, and Mom is coming down on the 7th to stay for ten days or so. The weather coming home was rainy and windy and I saw two tractor- trailers blown over on the highway.
I'll talk to you soon. Love, DAd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home