Tuesday, February 14, 2006

oyster FEST '06!

Hey, I'm super tired, and so this blog is going to suffer, but i finally got my pics up from the oyster mania. I really only ate 2 oysters, but they were damn good oysters. I have some cool videos too! The guy fighting the snake... it was a wicked battle, and of course i don't know what it was about, but i took a lot of video from that too. I need to play with them and figure out how to get them as one or two files before i get them up though ~ so just watch the others.
Things are happening now, big things, and I want you all to know exactly what is going on ~ but i am just TOO TIRED!! They are mainly naked man festival this weekend, my couch coming also this weekend, and my severe frightening addiction to Battlestar Galactica.

My passionate cravings to learn japanese are becoming so strong they are burning ~ but my inability to study is still proving the stronger. I bought some manga with furigana, so I figure that'll be a great way to pick up some verbs and kanji! That's my plan before bedtime.
D out.

3 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the video clips... esp. the sound to go along, and the new pictures you posted. Amazing what that little camera, and of course a talented photographer, can do!
As for the albino horse.... grandpa Martin could always paint him! ha!

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to ALARM you, but your signy dealy on your old website has been overtaken by people plugging KENO and METHAMPHETAMINES. If that's not madness I don't know what is.

Also, my Bonsai tree died. Lamentation all around.

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Dan said...

YOu had a bansai tree@!!! that is rad! i'm sorry for your loss...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home