Friday, March 02, 2007

Last night, friday night, I went to bed at 9;30, woke up at 9 this morning. Whats up with that? I am sleeping a LOT lately -- a frightening ammount. Every night I get a solid 10. Went 7 thursday night, and friday i felt so rotten. I wonder if I:m sick? As long as I get my fix though I feel fine...
Anyways.
Finished the Earthsea books, and they were surprisingly good. They were more about people than some crazy save the world from evil storyline like all fantasy books. Theres a studio ghibli (princess mononoke, spirited away, howl:s moving castle, etc..) movie based on them (did i mention that last time?) that I:m desperate to see now. Anyways, check them out.
I actually bought some sherlock holmes stories to read next. Wasnt much selection, but they:re classics so what the hell? I just can:t get the cheesy stereotype out of my head.
Bought an iPod, I:m hooked on it. It:s a black beauty named `Smapdi`. Which was the name of my Charazard in Pokemon in high school.
Drawing a lot.
Weather:s picking up.
Gonna party tonite.
Saw Daniel Radcliffe`s penis.
Gonna go meet a girl, or jerico for an afternoon beer~whichever.
<3 dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home