Saturday, July 21, 2007

FINALLY


my god, this was a long game. But, it is finished. I was an evil gnome wizard named Babbs Belmfrick. Actually, I was a druid, but got sick of it after the 3rd chapter, and just made a new character and used cheats to hack me up to where I was before. I lost out on a lot of good items, but whatever. Wizards are so insane.
I'm going to start Hordes of the Underdark, as a fighter I think.... with a healer henchmen. I am tempted to keep babbs, but.... I dunno. Maybe I should. I'm fidgety.
The point is: that list of things to do when I am home? Play D&D!! Thats what I forgot!!

3 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger suzjm said...

NO! that is time wasted in doors and away from people, I know you are used to that right now, but you need to get away from it! Live life while you are out here, have fun, dont waste it away in doors in front of a computer! Please, don't waste away, as your sis, I insist!

 
At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan...

"COME WASTE YOUR TIME WITH
MEEE...."

--Draco Flamestar, bard, dragon desiple, former lead singer of phish.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Dan said...

hah, you got it all wrong suzy! When i say i want to play D&D, i mean REAL D&D, with pen, paper, and friends. Not the franchised videogame. Thats how i just fill a gap here. Shiiiiiii~ in fact, we might even be playing at mom and dad's house.

-- Minae: bard, legend weaving, extraordinarily cruel exploiter of people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home