Sunday, March 05, 2006





Let me start off by saying that isn't my sushi, unfortunately, I didn't eat it. Although Jessica did!! Wow. It's Japan's largest sushi, apparently. It's amazing.

But today I did have a wierd happening, I was going to get a haircut and heard a huge commotion. I jogged over just in time to catch these dozen or so girls in glimmery schoolgirl uniforms singing some j-pop. I even caught this moment of discovery on video, so check it out! They do this dance and everyone in the audience goes along like it's the macarena or something... It was so great!!

Also, you may have noticed I'm switching to Flickr. Don't have time right now, but as you can see it's MUCH better. I might even go "pro". I'll probably spend the majority of tomorrow switching over all my photos, setting up my profile, tags, and sets. It's going to be great. Also, this is my last weekend before maresa comes!! So, i'll be forced to finally thoroughly clean my apartment and it's a good excuse to give KAT all of her CRAP back that she left in my apartment!!! Are you reading this kat? You're getting your 3 bags of garbage, box of toys, and 15 fans back.

-D out

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Your apt must be pretty cramped with all that other stuff there.
I liked the pop music with the girls! And I noticed there's a Starbucks in the background of one of your new photos... Nice!

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Dan said...

wait i'm confused, what phone picture? of who? Are you talking about the babies i sent you pics of? Dude. Anyways, coffee is the same except more expensive.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire ipswich
skip bin hire rocklea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home