Saturday, April 01, 2006

Kyoto, and all kinds of things~


CIMG1392
Originally uploaded by mrlovegrove.
Check my video and Flickr page. I haven't begun to scratch the surface of the pictures I have to put up, but i am SO sick, and soooooo tired I can't imagine doing it right now. I went on the shinkansen that weekend to okayama,came back monday night, maresa came on tuesday after work, went next weekend to kyoto, nara, miyajima, another week, then had to hop the shinkansen sat. night after work to osaka, came back monday night, and had 39 classes scheduled this week. This week was hell and I am really sick, but the last three weeks were really fun and action packed.
Now I just hope my lungs are still in my chest tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your new photos, but wonder where they were taken. The shops look interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home