Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sakura


Sakura
Originally uploaded by mrlovegrove.
The cherry blossom trees are in bloom, I went to my first Hiroshima Carp baseball game yesterday. They won, the excitement was high, watch the videos, Look
at the pictures. Dave Glodowski got engaged, i bought a nintendo DS lite, a sly mongoose and yura yura teikoku album, got healthy again, had a mom breast feed her baby during our private lesson, and some other things. That's a quick summary. Basically, I am still thinking about tackling the, literally, hundreds of pictures I have of when maresa was here, and how to get them to you all with the proper respect and presentation they deserve.
Seriously, so many pictures. I need to upgrade to flickr pro. This site is really great, take advantage of the tags okay? Just click that picture to view my pics. See you at the bar.
-D

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viewing the cherry blossoms is somewhere on the list of things to do before I die. I envy you. Hope you are doing well in Japan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home