Friday, June 09, 2006

Kame and Yuki


Kame and Yuki
Originally uploaded by mrlovegrove.
あ あ, also i realize i used the word "lax" twice in the last post. I know. Silly. Here's Kame and his girlfriend Yuki at the yukata festival. P.S. click the pic to go to my flickr page now. i went pro so soon everything will be there, and now i can make unlimited sets, and boy oh boy this is going to be swell!! P.P.S. work has gotten a lot worse since my last post this morning. The only thing keeping me from quitting is my laziness and humanity because although they apparently think i don't know what I'm doing and i'm totally irresponsible, they need me so so bad. God I hate _____.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! You put up lots of new pics. They are SOOOO good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home